We will meet these objectives by:
• Providing the public and aspiring teachers with easy access to listed mindfulness training and provision services which have met agreed standards in the field
• Maintaining a number of listing services for members to register and the public to view, with transparency about what those standards are and how new services may become members
• Reviewing and appropriately updating the status of mindfulness teaching (in its many forms) as a profession
• Creating new, and updating existing, Good Practice Guidelines in order to support the clinical and wider engagement and applications of mindfulness
• Providing easily accessible resources to communicate Good Practice Guidelines and standards in the field of evidence-based secular mindfulness teaching and provision and continuously striving to make this more inclusive
• Embedding accessibility and inclusivity in all guidance and standards we create to develop competency
• Increasing public understanding and awareness of mindfulness-based approaches via a range of communication mediums
• Providing a central source of information for those looking to learn, teach, research and commission mindfulness
BAMBA’s activities are only made possible through membership and voluntary support.
Should you wish to donate, your donation will be used to continue the maintenance of standards and inclusive access to mindfulness-based training in the UK.
We are grateful for your contribution to this vital work.