My Teacher Training
It is important that you find the right training for you. You may wish to consider some of the following to ensure you make the right choice:
- Think about your end goal, who would you like to teach and how?
- Have you heard of any of the trainers or organisations and/or have they been recommended to you?
- Would you like to attend a teacher training retreat or attend training in blocks or modules?
- What accreditation or academic qualification would you like to gain?
- How far would you be prepared to travel?
- What kind of support do you need with your training?
- Are you being funded or self-funding?
- Are you interested in research? Explore the training that enables you to achieve this.
- Take your time, ask around and make contact with the organisations that sound most suitable.
All the teacher training organisations would be happy to give you further information, so please do email or call them directly if you are unable to find all your answers on their website.